Everyone loves a good party, and in today’s day and age, the more unique the party, the more exciting it is. One of the most fun ways to party over the last couple of years has been to get on a boat party. There’s something incredibly fun about getting on a boat with your friends and partying out in the middle of the ocean.
One of the most popular destinations for a boat party is Ibiza, which is a party destination in itself. That’s actually where it all began. For the most part, it is reminiscent of a big, floating club. Lots of dancing, lots of great music with special appearances by notable DJs—all the ingredients to have a blast!
Before you get on that boat and party the night away, you want to make sure you have just the right stuff. Nobody wants to be overpacked for those trips, but being underpacked isn’t fun either.
Here are some tips on how to pack smartly for your upcoming boat party:
- Prioritise skincare products – Of course, you’re not going to forget your sunscreen, but did you know that there are other products you should have handy? Your sunscreen should have at least 30-40 SPF, preferably oil-based. You will also need to prepare for the eventual sunburn because with the heat and humidity, you’re bound to get burnt. Bring aloe vera to help soothe your skin.
- Avoid bringing too many beauty and makeup products – To begin with, you’re probably not going to be able to use them all. Makeup won’t last long with all the humidity and sweating anyway. Pick your absolute favourites and make sure to leave the expensive and heavy items at home. Remember to bring lip balm with a good SPF rating.
- Pack comfortable clothes – There’s really no need for anything too formal, not even if you’re on a boat party to Gran Canaria. The worst case is that you bring an outfit that looks really nice but leaves you unable to do much more than sit in a corner and nurse a drink. Baggy t-shirts and tank tops are a good place to start, alongside shorts or trousers. Color-wise, you may want to avoid anything white.
- Stay aware of your footwear – No matter how cute your favourite pair of heels are with your outfits, they will not be worth the hassle. Keeping your balance on a boat will be incredibly difficult in them. Choose stylish yet comfortable footwear over heels.
- Bring more than one piece or set of swimwear – Clothes do not dry quickly in humid weather, and slipping on a wet swimsuit is both annoying and inconvenient. There’s also the possibility of bad stains or damage from unexpected accidents.
There is a lot of relaxation to be had when you gift yourself a vacation on a boat party! Everyone deserves a break every so often, and that’s one of the most fun ways to go. Make the most of it by packing smart.
Looking to get good deals on tickets for a boat party in Magaluf and other destinations? Reach out to Boat Party Tickets today!